LAND THE JOB
LEBANON, OH US
Precision Staffing is working with a top-tier water treatment company to add a service technician to their growing team. This associate will be responsible for installation, repairs, and removal of various filtration systems while providing outstanding service to their customers.
Responsibilities of the Service Technician:
- Ability to operate a company vehicle while staying compliant with federal DOT laws
- Perform diagnostics on commercial and residential water treatment equipment
- Identify additional services that may be required and present all options to the consumer
- Collect payments upon completion of services and assist with past due payments
- Installation and removal of water treatment equipment
- Assemble and install pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering.
- Review blueprints, building codes, or specifications to determine work details or procedures.
Requirements of the Service Technicians:
- Valid drivers license
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must take a drug screen and take a DOT physical
Pay: $19 -$21