Precision Staffing is seeking a Residential Maintenance Supervisor to be placed at a well-known local housing authority. As the Residential Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating maintenance activities for various sites across the Cincinnati area. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity. Apply Now!!!
RESPONSBILITIES OF MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR:
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise and review the work of maintenance staff; provide clearly defined performance standards;
- Manage maintenance and repair tasks, including painting, flooring, plumbing, electrical, and general repairs;
- Conduct inspections of units to assess maintenance needs and repairs;
- Coordinate with Property Managers to schedule unit repairs;
- Work with external contractors and vendors to provide maintenance services;
- Monitor expenses and stay within the allocated budget for maintenance and repair tasks;
- Monitor staff’s time and attendance and assuring that correct time is submitted to payroll;
- Keep statistical data for work groups to define and/or revise work standards;
- travel throughout the Hamilton County to attend meetings or perform other job functions during work and/or non-work hours
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR:
Demonstrated capacity and experience in the supervision of a maintenance work force in a unionized environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience;
- At least five (5) years’ experience in general maintenance and repair work at the next lowest level of difficulty;
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic plumbing, HVAC, electrical, pest control, carpentry and painting skills.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in state of Ohio. May have no more than 6 accumulated points in 3 consecutive years.