LAND THE JOB
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Lebanon, OH 45036 US
Precision Staffing is seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician for an automotive equipment manufacturer in the Mason, OH area.
Pay: $30 per hour +$2 shift differential
Shift: 5pm-5am (rotating schedule)
Summary of Industrial Maintenance Technician:
The Industrial Maintenance Technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining all factory equipment such as machine tools, compressors, HVAC systems, plating plants, and assembly equipment.
Responsibilities of Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Recognizes, troubleshoots, and repairs equipment operating problems.
- Dismantles devices (electrical/mechanical) to locate and repair/replace defective parts.
- Inspects parts (used and new) to determine dimensional characteristics.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices, equipment, and control instruments.
- Starts devices/equipment to test their performance and performs machine adjustments.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, mill, grinder, and other metal working tools to make and repair parts.
- Initiates purchase orders for parts and machines. Performs basic preventive/predictive maintenance.
Requirements for Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from twoyear college or technical school preferred; or one to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a good working knowledge of PLC and CNC programming and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic circuits and test equipment (e.g. multimeters, ammeters, voltmeters, etc.)
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics with the ability to troubleshoot and program.
- Knowledge of welding and simple fabrication. Welding should include: stick, MIG and TIG.
- Knowledge of machine control circuits and understanding of schematics.