LAND THE JOB
HR Business Partner
Blue Ash, OH US
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Precision Staffing is currently seeking an HR Business Partner for a client in the Cincinnati, OH area that specializes in patient care within a call center environment. This position will play a key role in providing expertise and consultation to support leadership, employees, and business objectives.
SUMMARY FOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER:
Act as a liaison to all HR Services, including Talent and HR Administration. The HR Business Partner must be a highly skilled HR professional trained to assist with any HR related issue including owning strategic HR initiatives while also being equipped and ready to handle escalated or reactive employee situations.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER:
- Conducting audits, including I9 quarterly audits, annual personnel file audits, etc.
- Partner and contribute to weekly meetings regarding At Risk, FMLA/Leave, and Recruiting and Staffing
- Supporting talent requests
- Conduct investigations as needed
- Partner with HR Leadership to develop programs, policies, and practices to support business needs
REQUIREMENTS FOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER:
- Previous experience as an HR Generalist/HR Business Partner
- Experience managing multiple and complex employee/relations matters
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state employee laws and regulations