LAND THE JOB
HR Associate (Remote)
Precision Staffing has partnered with premier health care provider in the Cincinnati area. We are seeking HR Contact Center Representative to join their remote team. All candidates must local to Cincinnati, OH. This long term temp position is set to start on October 18th, 2021. Precision offers weekly pay, health, dental, and vision insurance.
The HR Associate serves as the first point-of-contact for HR inquiries that come into HR from employees and managers. You will independently research and analyze data to provide timely and accurate solutions to a variety of human resource questions.
Essential Job Functions of the HR Associate
- Provides accurate and consistent answers to customer inquiries by referencing standard scripts, quick references guides, the knowledge base and other point solution systems
- Documents employee and manager inquiries, case notes, and resolutions with accuracy in the case management system
- Achieves the desired percentage of first-call resolution and meets response time thresholds
- Analyzes customer requests which cannot be resolved by Tier 1 and appropriately escalates inquiries outside the scope of Tier 1 to appropriate parties within HR
- Assists customers with difficult issues by communicating empathy and helping to de-escalate the situation
- Recognizes and adheres to established service center practices, procedures and guidelines
- Exceed customer service expectations with competency dedicated to Customer/Client Focus, Problem Solving Analysis, Time Management, Communication Proficiency, Teamwork Orientation, and Technical Capacity
- Ability to work in a high volume call center environment assisting employees with their HR related concerns.
- Ability to connect with hiring managers on the daily using ZOOM.
Employment Qualifications of the HR Associate
- High School Diploma
- 2-4 years of experience working in a call center environment
- Some experience/knowledge of HR desired