LAND THE JOB
Control Panel Builder
Mason, OH 45040 US
The Control Panel Builder will be responsible for performing wiring and troubleshooting of prototype automation equipment, perform field service installations, startup, repairs and maintenance.
Responsibilities for Control Panel Builder:
- Work from blueprints, schematics, BOMs, and sketches to organize parts, plan, layout, build, and wire custom automated machinery.
- Build equipment MCP, operator panel, J-boxes, etc.
- Mount and label field devices. Cut, strip, label, and terminate wiring. Mount enclosures.
- Identify and route cables/flex conduit from device to enclosure.
- Assemble, modify, and mount wireway and wire baskets.
- Trouble shoot after power on when necessary.
- Support projects through all phases (build, debug, run-off, tear-down, shipment, and installation)
Requirements for Control Panel Builder:
- High electrical & mechanical aptitude.
- “Hands-on” experience wiring and troubleshooting industrial automation
- Overtime may be necessary as work load dictates (weekdays or weekends)
- Must be available to travel to support installation of equipment (approximately 20-25% travel).