LAND THE JOB
10250 Alliance Rd., Ste 105 Cincinnati, OH 45242
Job Summary: As a Candidate Service Advisor you will engage with candidates through all means of communication. Sourcing, screening, recruiting, placement and onboarding of job candidates will be the primary responsibilities.
What’s in it for YOU!
Precision Staffing offers a base salary with unlimited earning potential through monthly bonuses. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare, Retirement Plan, Paid time off
- Monthly and quarterly bonuses
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Company happy hours, celebration of goals, etc.
- Positive working environment
Day to Day Activities:
- Screen, qualify and select the best match for the opening
- Develop professional relationships with the hiring managers of our clients
- Conduct on-board and orientation process
- Support clients with any hiring needs
- Follow up on quality and need for additional people
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 Year of sourcing/recruiting is preferred
- Understanding of job functions in a variety of roles
Why Precision Staffing
Growth minded business partner. In 2019 we were ranked as the 7th fastest growing company in Cincinnati and have been included in INC 5000 list in back to back years.
Precision Staffing believes in 3 pillars:
- Grow the business
- Be an outstanding place to work
- Develop our people
Teamwork is at the core of these pillars. We must support one another to accomplish our collective goals.
#recruiting, #screening, #hr, #jobs, #recruiter, #recruiterjobs