Cincinnati, OH 45249
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides a direct line of support to business units and divisions in the form of informational and administrative tasks related to our hiring practices. This role supports the development, execution and completion of searches at many levels across our organization as well as special projects. as they arise.
Essential Job Duties:
• Extensive coordination and scheduling for candidates at various career levels
• Extensive Candidate Tracking
o Lead and manage global scheduling and calendar confirmation
o Build candidate interview itineraries
o Lead and manage global travel
o Background check and drug screen administration
o Applicant Tracking System (ATS) management
o Coordination of onboarding & new hire orientation
• Daily data mining (i.e. acquisitions, competitors, IPO's, latest trends and rain makers)
• Analyze business information and organize multiple points and large amounts of data into concise targeted information summaries
• Other duties as required
Minimum Knowledge and Skills:
• Minimum 3 years administrative assistant experience in a large and global organization
• Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines.
• Comfortable and competent using technology in a business setting
• Ability to manage a full workload, balance multiple tasks and switch gears while maintaining priorities
• Must have excellent communication skills; speaking, writing, listening. Articulate and persuasive, can communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills.
• Proactive and self-motivated. Action-based with a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to interact well with all organizational levels
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve department and company goals
• Adhere to the highest ethical and professional standards