Cincinnati, OH 45249
Our client is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
• Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
• Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks.
• Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations.
• Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
• Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
• Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
• Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
Typically requires an advanced Degree or equivalent and 5 years of relevant work experience. If no advanced Degree is acquired, then 10 years of relevant experience is required.