Electronic Galvanizing Line Operator
Precision staffing is looking for multiple Electronic Galvanizing Line Operators for a temp to hire opportunity in Florence, KY. If you have at least 6 months experience and ready for a new career apply now!
During each shift operators will test samples from several processes on the line and measure titration, ph, and conductivity. These measurements are often to verify automated readings within the machine, and are to be verified to be within specifications that are provided to the operators on worksheets that need to be maintained
- Maintain/Update the ‘BDE’ system for tracking and processing orders
- Update excel docs hourly.
Requirements for Electronic Galvanizing Line Operators
- Basic knowledge of chemistry and danger of chemicals being worked with
- Understand how to read an msds and appropriately react to chemical spills/exposure
- Working knowledge of excel
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work off shift
- Mechanical Knowledge is a plus