Join a team of Call Center Representatives. We have a great position for passionate people with a knack for excellent customer service. Paid training provided. Our client is the first point of contact a patient has with their doctor’s office. They are looking to create a team of energetic call center representatives that will provide excellent customer service! Great pay and inviting atmosphere! Become a part of this teamwork oriented, relationship driven company today!
2nd Shift Schedules available M-F $15 / hr !!!
Representatives answer patient phone calls and help them connect with their doctors, providing assistance by:
- Scheduling appointments
- Preparing patients for upcoming doctor visits
- Conduct the registration process for new patients
Do you have what it takes to be a Call Center Representative?
- Positive attitude, a true customer service mindset and a desire to help people
- Prompt, courteous phone skills
- Technical skills are a plus!
- Ability to handle multiple phone calls and high call volumes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including proper use of grammar and ability to document information
- Healthcare or call center experience a plus!
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to be part of an amazing team of associates, working in a fun, technology-driven environment
- Ongoing training and skill building opportunities
- A positive atmosphere where we focus on quality instead of quantity
- A lot of opportunities for growth and career advancement (growing fast!)
- Food Truck Fridays - Casual Dress Code - Annual Week of Fun! -